Software Engineer Intern
Engineering • Internship • Remote
As a software engineer intern, you will be assigned to one specific software engineering role: Web Backend/Frontend, Android, iOS, DevOps, Machine Learning, or Quality Assurance based on the preference..
Through Kulkul Software Engineer internship program, you will gain first-hand experience working on our projects to enhance the user experience. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside our engineers to gain valuable insights on how to build a scalable and high performance software platform.
- Participate in the full development life cycle from brainstorming to engineering
- Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed
- Work closely with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build products
- Finish the assigned development tasks under the guidance of mentor and technical team leader
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Good understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals
- Good working attitude, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
How to Apply
- Send your latest resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Github link is also plus value.
- Join our Discord channel after getting reply from Step 1.
- Do the challenge for internship by clicking “Show me the challenge” button below.